Control Valve Solutions Limited (CVS) offers tailor made solutions for all control valve and related products including isolation valves specifically for the oil and gas industry.
At CVS the team work with passion and pride, openness, honesty and total commitment to give clients the smart valve solution by providing:
- Bespoke valves within standard delivery times
- Guaranteed 24 hour mobilization
- Groundbreaking state of the art technology
- A unique complete valve management service
All of your control valve needs in one place...
Based in Aberdeen, with offices in Liverpool, highly trained and talented engineers and technicians are available to go offshore in the UK and overseas, or work on valves within CVS' extensive workshops in Aberdeen. CVS' purpose built test rig has been designed to push each valve to its process limits to enable performance to be optimised and valves are tested to national and international standards recognised by the Oil & Gas and valve industry.
CVS can overhaul, repair and supply all types of valves, including control, ball, butterfly, safety relief, and choke valves. Its commitment to quality is demonstrated with ISO9001:2008 registration and progress is being made towards ISO14001.
CVS is a solutions company who do not offer an off-the-shelf product. It is CVS' mantra to give clients a bespoke valve within the same lead time as a new valve.
The company's services are vast, but the real expertise lies within planned and preventative maintenance services which incorporates valve management and performance monitoring.
Its state of the art equipment monitors valve performances and enables it to give accurate data on failure rates and predict failures of any type of valve.
“ Come and join us on our journey in becoming industry leaders in the repair and overhaul of control valves and related products ”
Mick Beavers - Managing Director
CVS offers a complete control & isolation valve service because it understands what is critical to the long term management of valves to minimise downtime.
This is CVS' Smart Solution that includes:
- Supply of any control valve and valve related products tailored to give each client the right solution first time
- Service & Repair with a guaranteed 24 hour UK site response
- Installation & Commissioning through a team of qualified engineers and technicians
- Survey engineers to carry out site surveys and produce comprehensive reports
- On/Offshore Maintenance team of OPITO registered engineers and technicians to work in UK and international waters
- Free 24-hour Helpline: 01224 583116
- Simple uncomplicated rates